Philip Winchester Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fans of actor Philip Winchester

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Problems?
This has been over a year in the making... Emptyby Alize Mon May 18, 2015 3:51 pm

» Admin blog
This has been over a year in the making... Emptyby Alize Mon May 18, 2015 3:31 pm

» How Philip Winchester Keeps Fit
This has been over a year in the making... Emptyby Alize Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:28 pm

» Magazines
This has been over a year in the making... Emptyby Alize Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:38 pm

» 2014 Happy Birthday Philip!
This has been over a year in the making... Emptyby Alize Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:06 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Philip Winchester Fans on your social bookmarking website

This has been over a year in the making...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alize
Admin
Alize

This has been over a year in the making... Empty
PostSubject: This has been over a year in the making...   This has been over a year in the making... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Very happy to have opened this forum on the day of Philip's birthday. Kind of cool right?

Plus, his new show starts in a week-Camelot on Starz.

I have a write up about opening the sites, but I will have to post it later.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down
https://pwmultiply.forumotion.com
Alize
Admin
Alize

This has been over a year in the making... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has been over a year in the making...   This has been over a year in the making... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Here's what I wrote on another forum's cheating thread. It's probably the same thing I wrote elsewhere:

I watched Crusoe, when I moved away from the area I'm in, temporarily. Loved the show, sad when it didn't go on, but I kind of felt that it was headed that way, since no one talked about it. It was too good for the networks, and should have been on a cable channel.

Anyways, later watched, "Maneater" on Lifetime in the states, and thought, where did I see that guy? Zipped over to IMDB, and realized it was the Crusoe guy. But wait, didn't he have an accent on "Crusoe"?

Seriously, I thought he was Aussie, playing English on "Crusoe". He's from MONTANA!

A year later, I'm watching "Alice" on SyFy in the states, and again I go, where did I see that guy? Again, went over to IMDB, and remembered it was the 'Maneater' and 'Crusoe' guy. Then did some usertubing and looked up videos and thought, wow, Shakespeare.

Before all that, he was in "Flyboys" and "Thunderbirds".

So, I've been slightly following the guy's career, which is going steady now. He's recently been on "Fringe", "Wherehouse 13" (which he played like 4 different characters), and one indie film as lead, "In My Sleep" (which I haven't seen, not in a hurry). I was very excited to see his name included in a new series for STARZ, "Camelot". And in all places, Ireland! It's his second project with fellow actor James Purefoy.

He's still kind of a supporting guy in great ensembles. I missed a movie on TV during the holidays called, "A Walk In My Shoes," but I heard it was great and available on dvd.

To me, he looks like the kid next door, all grown up.

"Camelot" will be on STARZ on Apr 1, which might be a problem for me that weekend, as that is also Wondercon.
Back to top Go down
https://pwmultiply.forumotion.com

This has been over a year in the making...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Philip Winchester Fans :: Welcome to the Forum :: Introduction of forum-
Jump to: