Philip Winchester Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fans of actor Philip Winchester

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Problems?
Introduce yourself Emptyby Alize Mon May 18, 2015 3:51 pm

» Admin blog
Introduce yourself Emptyby Alize Mon May 18, 2015 3:31 pm

» How Philip Winchester Keeps Fit
Introduce yourself Emptyby Alize Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:28 pm

» Magazines
Introduce yourself Emptyby Alize Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:38 pm

» 2014 Happy Birthday Philip!
Introduce yourself Emptyby Alize Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:06 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Philip Winchester Fans on your social bookmarking website

Introduce yourself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alize
Admin
Alize

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:20 am

For new members, please introduce yourself so we can get to know you.

If you don't know what to write, please share why you are here, what you like about Philip and/or his work, and other interests and hobbies you have. You can mention the country you live in, too.

These are just suggestions to get you to say something so we can get to know you.
Back to top Go down
https://pwmultiply.forumotion.com
Wil1969

Wil1969

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:58 am

First of all it's nice to be here, and you've done a great job on the forum. Lets hope more Philip fans will find their way here so we can share things and views.

My name is Wilma, I'm 41 and from the Netherlands. (Gosh, I suddenly feel old)

Anyway. I started watching Philip as Crusoe and really enjoyed that and his acting. I love a good adventure, and this was it. It's a shame there was only one season.

Then I watched "In My Sleep" and wow, that was soooo good. And Philip was in every scene, so I enjoyed that very much as well. What a tense film. I wanted to see more of him by then. So, I watched "A Walk in my Shoes" and "Camelot"... Liked the first film. Was feeling really sorry for Leontes in Camelot... Cried my eyes out there. *LOL*

Found some more things on YouTube like interviews and the King Lear bit. Love it. And I also just watched him in Flyboys. A small but good part I thought. Poor guy...

And of course I started watching Strike Back last week. Cool. Very brutal, but cool... I have watched him in Fringe as well now, but don't really follow that series itself.

Can't wait to see Philip in many more different roles. He's doing great.
Back to top Go down
Wil1969

Wil1969

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:15 am

I know there's a question subject on the forum, but it doesn't want me to post there. :-)

Quick question. Can you make more subjects in the FanArt section? Not just wallpapers but
maybe drawings and fanfic as well? Is that an idea?

Oh, and I have this photo with an autograph I got from Philip... Where can I post that?

Thanks... I love you
Back to top Go down
Alize
Admin
Alize

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:18 am

oooooo, you are way ahead of me on the sections.

If I am not online, you are soooooo welcomed to start new subjects if the forum allows you too. You should be able to at least in most areas of the forum that you are allowed to post in.

I'll check on the questions section. I thought I had allowed members to post there, but there might be an override on that section because some of the areas, like admin messages are only for Admin to post. Weird.

And thank you! I'm learning as we go, although I do have another forum elsewhere and moderate another forum. Obviously, it doesn't keep me busy enough.

Don't worry about age. I'm 42...43 next month. It's good to know that we know great talent even at our age. Wink
Back to top Go down
Alize
Admin
Alize

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Wil1969 wrote:
Oh, and I have this photo with an autograph I got from Philip... Where can I post that?

Thanks... I love you

You can share your photo in here:

https://pwmultiply.forumotion.com/f26-for-the-fans

or here:

https://pwmultiply.forumotion.com/f42-discuss-philip

or here:

https://pwmultiply.forumotion.com/f37-other-art-forms
Back to top Go down
Wil1969

Wil1969

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:19 pm

We're almost the same age, that's cool... Very Happy And yes, Philip's got talent all right. I don't know what it is when I see him. But he just keeps me interested in what he plays on screen. A friend of mine called it charisma. I guess she's right.

And thanks for the ideas and links. I'm having fun here. And maybe some other fans will join when he gets a little more populair hey? *hopes* He does deserve it.

Other forums? Busy, busy... *LOL* I am on other lists as well. Making Artwork for the series
Stargate, and The Mentalist. And I also wrote fanfic. See, we need more time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alize
Admin
Alize

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:03 pm

There's never enough time...Smile
Back to top Go down
Wil1969

Wil1969

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:31 pm

A big welcome to the two new members on this forum.. Come out and introduce yourselfs? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kajwalia

kajwalia

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:51 am

Hello to all of ya! I'm Dominique, 25 years old, come from Poland. I've watched a few Philip Winchester's movies and i really enjoyed most of them (quite talented bastard Smile ), so i've decided to get know sth about the guy and well... here i am. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wil1969

Wil1969

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:58 am

Welcome to the forum Dominique. Poland hey? Wow... It's always nice to meet fans from all over the world on a forum like this. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here, finding info and nice piccies of Philip too. Have fun.

I'm Wilma, I'm 42 and from the Netherlands. Not many of us here yet, but I'm sure with everything Philip's been up to, that will change in the future. :-)
Back to top Go down
kajwalia

kajwalia

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:21 am

Thanks for such a nice welcome Smile And i'm sure there will be much more folks here soon... "Strike Back" seems to be quite well advertised (and most of all it is really well made) so it has a chance to be a popular show (not mentioning about handsome actors of course Smile). In fact i first saw Philip on some fragments of King Lear (while writing an essay for university classes some time ago) and then he "reminded" of himself when i watched "Strike Back"... kind of spectacular piece of work, amusing and smart dialogues, etc (i'm afraid my english is to poor for better, full review so i'd better won't continue Smile ). Thanks for welcome once again. Have a nice day. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alize
Admin
Alize

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:32 pm

Welcome Dominique! So glad to see more fans joining us.

I really like that even though we're small in numbers, we're world wide. Very cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Philip Winchester Fans :: Welcome to the Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: